Next public talks:
- September 27, First Mexican Meeting in route to the Next Generation Very Large Array, Morelia, México: “Deep surveys of the extragalactic sky” (technical, streeming available).
- October 5, Facultad de Ciencias Físico-Matemáticas, BUAP, Puebla, México: “De Tonatzintla a los confines del Universo” (outreach, for Physics students)
- October 5, National Physics Congress, Astrophysics Sec., Morelia, Mexico: “TolTEC surveys: mapping the dusty galaxy contribution to the star formation history” (technical).
- November 20 — December 8: 44 International School for Young Astronomers, “Databases and Virtual Observatory”, Career Development Workshop”, Cape Town/Sutherland, South Africa (technical school)
- December 12, European Southern Observatory, Garching, Alemania: “TolTEC surveys: mapping the dusty galaxy contribution to the star formation history” (technical).